Oct 9, 2012

SANARY-SUR-MER, FRANCE





Do I have my favorites when it comes to countries? Yes.....France, Italy, Spain and Portugal, my new favorite (more to come on this amazing country).  I had to post this photo first......our first "real" cappuccino...in Sanary-Sur-Mer, France....just beautiful! All of the coffees in Europe are nicely brewed, but this was my favorite so far.....mounds of whipped cream:)  The downside.....only 45 minutes leisure time on this shore excursion to enjoy the shops and coffee.....but it was worth it!

This seaside town is brimming with boats and quaint buildings shops and cafes, resembling those in Villefranche, France along the the French Riviera.

This was the beginning of our venture to find new pastries and delicacies in Europe. We found one-of-a-kind shops, brimming with authentic (seen only in magazines at home) pastries, confections, glace fruits....I was in sheer 'baking heaven'...to say the least!

Check back frequently for more photos of our trip, as well as ideas for new European cookie offerings!

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment